The Flyboys Pilot Kneeboard is probably the most versatile aviation kneeboard on the market.
Designed by an F-16 pilot, this kneeboard is narrower than typical tri-folds. It features seven eyelets for securing checklists, plastic checklist pages or an in-flight guide. Every Base has different spacing so this military kneeboard works wherever you are!
Combat tested in Kosovo, Iraq, Afghanistan...everywhere U.S. airpower rules the skies. Not to mention thousands of hours of daily high G training sorties - stacked with low level maps, lineup cards, attack cards, target photos - you get the picture and this Flyboys Kneeboard will meet your needs.
Check out these features of the FlyBoys IFR/VFR Kneeboard:
- Durable 1000 Denier Cordura construction
- Clear plastic strap keeps your approach plates secure and visible
- Removable flexible plastic clipboard FB1060 (8 x 5 inches) for writing clearances
- Checklist rings sold separately
- Side pocket for flight planning computer
- Special pocket for earplugs
- Slots for pencils, pens and markers
- Extra wide Velcro leg strap for comfort